Add a secondary account to my MSN
MSN is a free email service provided and marketed by Microsoft. You can create your primary email account with MSN and login to it using your username and password each time. You can create another MSN account and add it to your primary account. This means that you can add a secondary account to your MSN. This secondary account can be with a domain like @msn.com, @hotmail.com or @live.com.
Steps to add a secondary account to my MSN
When you want to add a secondary account to your MSN account then you can follow below steps.
- First thing that you have to do is to enter your MSN account. For this you can sign in using your primary email account.
- After that you have to click “Help & Settings” menu and then you have to click “Accounts & Billing”.
- After that you have to click “Add member accounts”.
- Now you get two choices here. One choice is that if you want to use your existing MSN email address or Hotmail email address for adding the new account then you need to select “Type an existing MSN or Hotmail email address”. After this you are required to enter the email address and password and after entering these you have to click “Continue”. Second choice is that if you want to create a new email address for adding the new MSN account then in that case you have to select “Create an MSN .com email address for the new member” and then click “Continue”. Now you can follow given instruction to add new account.
- After doing this you have to type your name in the box and then click “Accept”. In case you are creating this new account for a child who is under 13 then you will have to provide the parent’s consent before you click “Accept”.
- Now on the next screen will be there where you have to click “Close” to return to the main menu.
So, this is how by following above mentioned steps you can add new secondary account to you MSN account.
MSN support number
Do you need support for MSN? Are you facing any technical problem with your account? Do you want to gather some important information? If the answer to any of these is yes then you can get support on the Support page of Microsoft website. Apart from this you can get support through email or chat option. If you want to talk to the expert or representative on phone then you can dial MSN support number.
Related Link - http://www.msncustomersupportnumber.com/blog/how-to-fix-msn-account-not-working-on-iphone-issue?